Skip to contentSkip to search
Herbal Essences logo

Herbal Essences Cleansing Solid Shampoo Bar With Coconut

INTRODUCING HERBAL ESSENCES SOLID SHAMPOO BAR.


This solid shampoo bar, with coconut, is made with real botanicals, identified and endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, one of the world's leading authorities on plants.

Vegan formula (no animal derived ingredients or by-products). Handmade, with 98% natural origin*

From enchanting smells to gorgeously nourished hair, experience the positive power of Herbal Essences now in a paper packaging.

Wet the bar and work into a lather in your hands or directly on wet hair, massage through your hair, rinse with warm water and let the bar dry thanks to its built-in rope.

*98% originally derived ingredients, with the remaining 2% for a good usage experience and product stability. Naturally derived ingredients maintain >50% of their natural origin material).

cruelty free petaClick to see ingredients and more
bg-decorationKeep scrolling

Ingredients



Sodium Coco Sulfate, Theobromo Cacao Seed Butter, Betaine, Potassium Bitartrate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetat, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hexyl Cinnamal, Histidine, Benzyl SalicylateLimonene, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Lactic Acid

  • This Herbal Essences solid shampoo bar, with coconut, will make you experience the positive power of enchanting smells and gorgeously nourished hair

  • 98% natural ingredients, the remaining 2% guarantees the product stability

  • 1 solid bar = up to 2x Herbal Essences 200ML liquid shampoo bottles (depending on hair length and habits), 20 to 50 washes

  • Wet the bar, work into a lather, massage through your hair, rinse and hang the bar with the rope do dry

  • Vegan formula (no animal derived ingredients or by-products). Paper packaging, recycle box

  • Made with real botanicals, idenfitifed and endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew

Coconut (cocos nucifera)

The coconut is the fruit of the palm tree, also known as the 'tree of life', which grows in the tropics. Polynesian women attribute the incredible shine of their hair to the power of coconut milk. Coconuts are believed to make hair shiny, strong and healthy. By using this real botanical in our hair products, we’re creating formulas that can make you hair smell good AND feel good.

Herbal Essences coconut milk shampoos, conditioners, masks and oils include real coconut, as certified by plant experts at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.

#PlantPowerInEveryShower
#BottledByHerbalEssences
#EndorsedByKew

Click here to learn more about coconut

Ingredients we’ve axed

Parabens - ImageParabens - Image
Colourants - ImageColourants - Image
Mineral oil - ImageMineral oil - Image
BHA - ImageBHA - Image
Coal tar hair dyes and other coal tar ingredients - ImageCoal tar hair dyes and other coal tar ingredients - Image
DEA - ImageDEA - Image
Added phthalates (dbp, dehpdep and others) - ImageAdded phthalates (dbp, dehpdep and others) - Image
ParaffinsParaffins
Toluene - ImageToluene - Image

Real botanicals, endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew

The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Herbal Essences are working together to provide you with botanical hair products that are made with real plants in every bottle.

The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is a world-leading botanic institution with more than 260 years of experience in plant science.

Plant experts at Kew Gardens have endorsed the real botanicals in our Herbal Essences hair products.

Our ingredients are identified as real botanical extracts. So, when we put a plant on our bottle, it means it’s in there. REAL plants. Legitimate, actual, came-from-the-ground plants.

Learn more about RBG, Kew

Agawa Fruit next to green leaves.

Product reviews - Herbal Essences Cleansing Solid Shampoo Bar With Coconut

Overall rating from undefined reviews

0 / 5