Skip to contentSkip to search
Herbal Essences logo

Herbal Essences Hydrating Solid Shampoo Bar With Aloe Vera

INTRODUCING HERBAL ESSENCES SHAMPOO BARS.

LUSH LATHER, NOURISHED HAIR!

This solid shampoo bar, with Aloe Vera, is made with real botanicals, identified and endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, one of the world's leading authorities on plants. Vegan formula (no animal derived ingredients or by-products). Handmade, with 98% natural origin* From enchanting smells to gorgeously nourished hair, experience the positive power of Herbal Essences now in a paper packaging. Wet the bar and work into a lather in your hands or directly on wet hair, massage through your hair, rinse with warm water and let the bar dry thanks to its built-in rope.* 98% originally derived ingredients, with the remaining 2% for a good usage experience and product stability. Naturally derived ingredients maintain >50% of their natural origin material)

cruelty free petaClick to see ingredients and more
bg-decorationKeep scrolling

Ingredients

Sodium Coco Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Betaine, Potassium Bitartrate, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Histidine, Linalool, Niacinamide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 47005, Persea Gratissima Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090

*Depending on hair length and habits.
**Mixture of natural origin (98% naturally derived ingredients), other 2% for a good usage experience and product stability. Naturally derived ingredients maintain <gt/>50% of their natural origin material.
***Vegan formula: without animal derived ingredients or by-products.

  • This Herbal Essences solid shampoo bar, with aloe vera, will make you experience the positive power of enchanting smells and gorgeously nourished hair

  • 98% natural ingredients, the remaining 2% guarantees the product stability

  • 1 solid bar = up to 2x Herbal Essences 200ML liquid shampoo bottles (depending on hair length and habits), 20 to 50 washes



  • Wet the bar, work into a lather, massage through your hair, rinse and hang the bar with the rope do dry

  • Vegan formula (no animal derived ingredients or by-products). Paper packaging, recycle box

  • Made with real botanicals, idenfitifed and endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew



Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis)

Originally from the Arabian Peninsula, aloe vera is grown around the world for both agricultural and medicinal purposes, including beverages, lotions and cosmetics.

You can find decadent aloe vera gel in the centre of aloe leaves. Made of 96% water, aloe vera gel is full of polysaccharides. In simple terms, polysaccharides are sugar molecules and they store energy in plants. These molecules are known to provide powerful moisture and soothe skin. Say hello to aloe!

Our aloe vera is sustainably sourced from a farm in Tamaulipas, Mexico. Our supplier uses certified sustainable farming practices, and there is 6x more* aloe in our aloe and eucalpytus collection! Rooted in plant science, our hair products harness the power of plants.

Herbal Essences bio:renew shampoos, conditioners, masks and oils include real aloe vera, as certified by plant experts at the Royal Botanic Garden, Kew in London.

*vs base bio:renew

Click here to discover more about aloe vera

Ingredients we’ve axed

Parabens - ImageParabens - Image
Colourants - ImageColourants - Image
Mineral oil - ImageMineral oil - Image
BHA - ImageBHA - Image
Coal tar hair dyes and other coal tar ingredients - ImageCoal tar hair dyes and other coal tar ingredients - Image
DEA - ImageDEA - Image
Added phthalates (dbp, dehpdep and others) - ImageAdded phthalates (dbp, dehpdep and others) - Image
ParaffinsParaffins
Toluene - ImageToluene - Image

Real botanicals, endorsed by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew

The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and Herbal Essences are working together to provide you with botanical hair products that are made with real plants in every bottle.

The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is a world-leading botanic institution with more than 260 years of experience in plant science.

Plant experts at Kew Gardens have endorsed the real botanicals in our Herbal Essences hair products.

Our ingredients are identified as real botanical extracts. So, when we put a plant on our bottle, it means it’s in there. REAL plants. Legitimate, actual, came-from-the-ground plants.

Learn more about RBG, Kew

Agawa Fruit next to green leaves.

Product reviews - Herbal Essences Hydrating Solid Shampoo Bar With Aloe Vera

Overall rating from undefined reviews

0 / 5